ONLINE TRAINING COURSES
Our online training courses help remove the mystery of issues surrounding children and technology. Each course gives parents and care givers the tools to create a safe and balanced online experience for their families.
Courses for Schools & Organisations
Equip your parent community
Provide your entire parent and carer community with all the tools they need to educate and protect their children in the online world.
Our courses will empower families to harness all that is positive about the online environment. We also focus on reducing online risks that can have a negative impact on our children, family and community.
Courses for Parents
Information for parents
Our courses provide you with all you need to create a safe, fun and productive online environment within your home.
The courses are easy to complete and you can drop back in at any time to revisit content. Any parent or carer can follow the simple advice and use the practical tools to help make technology within their family safe and enjoyable.
There are 4 courses aimed at the parents and carers of:
- Lower Primary students (Ages 4-8)
- Upper Primary students (Ages 9-11)
- Lower Secondary students (Ages 12-14)
- Upper Secondary students (Ages 15-18)
- Everybody knows where they stand
- De-mystifies technology and the online world
- Empowers parents and carers
- Parents and Carers have a feeling of support
- Cyber issues are reduced benefiting the entire community
- The courses can be revisited at any time on any device
“I found this online training very, very valuable. It made me realise that I can be in control of what my boys are viewing and how much time they spend viewing. This then encouraged me to research further ways in which I can manage cyberspace with or for my boys. The training provided me with tools and resources to help me understand what I could do to protect them in this environment. This is an extremely useful training product for any parent, I found the modules very user friendly. I strongly recommend that all parents find the time to do this training.”