Erin Cash has over a decade of experience in law enforcement, investigation, and training. As a police officer Erin was a designated detective working in various specialised units including the Juvenile Aid Bureau and the Child and Sexual Assault Unit.
She was a specialist in the field of under-cover online internet investigations seeking out internet-based child exploitation offences. As an under-cover internet detective Erin was involved in investigative and covert duties in paedophile task forces, sexual assault, prostitution, child abuse and juvenile aid. This field also developed skills in the identification, uses of, classification and effects of pornography on children.
External to her law enforcement experience Erin has applied and developed her skills as a professional speaker, writer and coach specialising in consent, pornography, respectful relationships, effective communication, and personal safety. Erin specialises in delivering age-appropriate content from early childhood to adults, community groups to professionals, and caters to both small group coaching to auditorium keynote presentations.
Erin resides in Brisbane with her young family.
- Under-cover Internet Detective: Investigative and covert duties in paedophile task forces, sexual assault, prostitution, child abuse and juvenile aid.
- Develop and deliver kids, teens, family, and workplace education programs.
- Sergeant: Develop Australian Training Authority approved courses, facilitating and assessing adult workplace education.
- Facilitator and Assessor "Cert IV”.
- Instructor and keynote speaker in the fitness and personal protection industry.
- Author and Keynote Speaker: "Empower Yourself: A complete self defence system for women, teens, and families." Interactive e-book (Published 2016).
- B. BUS Public Administration (QUT)
- Advanced Diploma Public Safety (Investigative Practices)
- Diploma Public Safety (Policing)
- Certificate IV (Government Investigations)
- Certificate IV (Workplace Assessment and Training)
- Certificate III (Group Fitness)
- Advanced Bootcamp Instructor (Level 1 and 2)
- Coaching Level One (Strength & Conditioning)
- Coaching Level One (Boxing)
- TRX Suspension Group Training
Queensland Police INTERNAL COURSES
- Juvenile Aid Bureau Course
- Interviewing Children and Recording Evidence (ICARE)
- Crowd Management (Public Order) Course
- Public Safety Response Team P.O.S.T. Enhancement Training
- Public Safety Response Team Crowd Control Course
- Career Planning Officer Training Workshop
- Peer Support Officers Course
- Workplace Rehabilitation Coordinator Training Course
- Introductory Personal Safety Strategies Course
- Job Application & Interview Skills Train the Trainer course
AWARDS & APPOINTMENTS
2007 QUEST Small Business Achievers Award
2006 APPA Gold Award: New Business Branding and Client Initiative
2005 Queensland Police Service Detectives Appointment
2005 Queensland Police Service 10-year medal
2001 ISKA Queensland Female Kickboxing Fight of the Year
2001 PCYC Silent Achievers Award.
Erin's good humour, awesome connection with youth culture and sensitivity when needed, truly inspired and educated me. In fact I would say the program felt like a 'gift' that I would recommend as a PD for teachers or for more of our students to enjoy. As a mother and grandmother, I would truly be happy to pay to have had my daughter or grand-daughter do this course.
Aspley SHS Secondary Ed Teacher
Erin Cash again delivered a relevant hands on program that strengthened our students’ resilience and provided them with the practical advice and skills necessary to develop and maintain healthy relationships. This course supports their learning in class and is extremely worthwhile: I know that the students really valued this opportunity and learnt a lot.
Head of Department Humanities
Bray Park SHS
5 Principles to Stay Safe Online
Download our free guide and subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
"*" indicates required fields
We never share your personal details